Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMMED exist?
Definitions of DAMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- v - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 6 letters in DAMMED: A D D E M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMMED plus a wildcard: DAMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMMED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMMED
- GTA Lost & dammed
- oct 12 2010 07 59 am post 30 dammed straignt vince onii this is so you ...
- dammed mission by 3712 on deviantART
- dammed Escape 24 by Omegatutumon on deviantART
- Salween River dammed by Peace The Irrawaddy Magazine
- ... in Lake Pukaki Moraine-dammed lake on Fotopedia - Images for Humanity
- Brazil be dammed - Bloomberg Markets Magazine May 2012 Tearsheets
- Barak Obama is on fire. Queen Of The dammed
- Ministerio del Ambiente declara Patrimonio de la Nacin a la Laguna ...
- ... retreats. Sometimes they are dammed by an End or Recessional Moraine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.