Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUDDLE exist?
Definitions of CUDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth
- To fondle in the arms; hug tenderly.
- v - to hug tenderly
There are 6 letters in CUDDLE: C D D E L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUDDLE plus a wildcard: CUDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUDDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUDDLE
- Time to get yourself a cuddle buddy
- cuddle kittens
- Cuddling Teddy Bears - Wall Mural & Photo Wallpaper - Photowall
- The jig is up guys like to cuddle more Us Girls..Our Views
- what is your favorite thing to cuddle or be with
- Juicy Dog Couture cuddle Time
- cuddle Parties Why Even Bother The Lions Den University
- Lions cuddle Wallpapers Pictures Photos Images
- Give us a cuddle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.