Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUDDLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUDDLED exist?
Definitions of CUDDLED in dictionaries:
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth
- v - to hug tenderly
There are 7 letters in CUDDLED: C D D D E L U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUDDLED plus a wildcard: CUDDLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUDDLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUDDLED
- cuddled on the floor
- Ciara & Future cuddled UP At Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala..Along With ...
- ... her grandma she stole and cuddled the stuffed animal my mom sent me
- Help Me Cute Captions
- ... Number Eddie Murphy & Rocsi Diaz cuddled Up In Coffee Shop [PHOTOS
- ... Tweets Photo Of Him And Girlfriend All cuddled Up On The Sofa Together
- ... cuddled up in bed after returning home from filming Celebrity Juice on
- 123Greetings Events Cuddly Kitten Day [Mar 23] Get cuddled
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.