Scrabble word: BUCOLIC
Is BUCOLIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUCOLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a country person
- noun - a short poem descriptive of rural or pastoral life
- adj - (used with regard to idealized country life) idyllically rustic
- adj - relating to shepherds or herdsmen or devoted to raising sheep or cattle
- Of or characteristic of the countryside or its people; rustic.
- Of or characteristic of shepherds or flocks; pastoral.
- A pastoral poem.
- A farmer or shepherd; a rustic.
- noun - a pastoral poem
There are 7 letters in BUCOLIC: B C C I L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCOLIC
Click to search all anagrams of BUCOLIC plus a wildcard: BUCOLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCOLIC
Images for BUCOLIC
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.