Scrabble word: BREEDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREEDER exist?
Definitions of BREEDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who breeds animals
- A person who breeds animals or plants.
- An animal kept to produce offspring.
- Used as a disparaging term for a heterosexual person.
- A source or cause: social injustice—a breeder of revolutions.
- A breeder reactor.
- verb - to cause to give birth
There are 7 letters in BREEDER: B D E E E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREEDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREEDER plus a wildcard: BREEDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREEDER
Images for BREEDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.