Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUGITIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUGITIC exist?
Definitions of AUGITIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or containing the mineral augite
- adj - a mineral [n -S] : AUGITIC
There are 7 letters in AUGITIC: A C G I I T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUGITIC plus a wildcard: AUGITIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUGITIC
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUGITIC
- ... augitic rocks known as gabbros. It is thus a product of metamorphism
- Chancellor and van Wyhe eds. Cape de Verds notebook. EH1.4 [English ...
- Fig. 22. - Lava-tunnel and Spatter-cone formed by escaping steam ...
- Trusty Bell Original Score pyroxene
- Learn and talk about Bottomry Admiralty law Credit Insurance
- Start Up Design Package for New
- Figure 4 SEM images and EDS analyses of a glauconitic pellet (top ...
- Augite Define Augite at Dictionary.com
- Benchmarking Time Mount Terrill Fish Lake Plateau Utah - Magma Cum ...
- dialekto at kapital ng rehiyon 4 a) dialekto ng rehiyon 11
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.