Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPLAUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPLAUD exist?
Definitions of APPLAUD in dictionaries:
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - express approval of
- To express approval of (someone or something) especially by such clapping.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to express approval or encouragement in audible form, especially by clapping”: applauded at the end of the concert; cheered when the home team scored; rooting for the underdog in the tennis championship.
- v - to express approval by clapping the hands
There are 7 letters in APPLAUD: A A D L P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLAUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPLAUD plus a wildcard: APPLAUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPLAUD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPLAUD
- applaud for Bethesda studios Really
- Basic Dos and Donts to agility training
- Hands applauding
- ... and is disgusting. I applaud you for standing up for your rights
- Sign up and download this Applause image for as low as 0.20 for high ...
- When Should I applaud David Filner on Classical Music a mySA.com ...
- Happy Business People applaud Stock Photo 24686821 Shutterstock
- LibertyMove Et chasser le naturel
- They have appreciated
- Are any of you boycotting Pepsico because of their support to ...