Scrabble word: APPLAUD
Is APPLAUD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APPLAUD in dictionaries:
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - express approval of
- To express approval of (someone or something) especially by such clapping.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to express approval or encouragement in audible form, especially by clapping”: applauded at the end of the concert; cheered when the home team scored; rooting for the underdog in the tennis championship.
- verb - to express approval by clapping the hands
There are 7 letters in APPLAUD: A A D L P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLAUD
Click to search all anagrams of APPLAUD plus a wildcard: APPLAUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPLAUD
Images for APPLAUD
Lookup in Wiki for APPLAUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.