Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APATHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does APATHY exist?
Definitions of APATHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an absence of emotion or enthusiasm
- noun - the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.
- Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness.
- n - lack of emotion
There are 6 letters in APATHY: A A H P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APATHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APATHY plus a wildcard: APATHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APATHY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APATHY
- apathy Because sometimes you just cant be bothered
- The Old Man & The Graduate The Science of apathy
- apathy My Life Such As It is
- Acta-ccessories apathy
- ... Hilarious Demotivators by Despair Inc. apathy Digital Bus Stop
- why is there so much apathy in this country
- apathy and Other Small Victories Uncrate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.