Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANURANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANURANS exist?
Definitions of ANURANS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping
- n - a frog or toad
There are 7 letters in ANURANS: A A N N R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANURANS plus a wildcard: ANURANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANURANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANURANS
- Rana pipiens
- Hyla versicolor or Hyla chrysoscelis
- Bufo americanus
- Kent Scholarship Campaign Peruvian Amazon and anurans
- Rana palustris
- Pseudacris crucifer crucifer
- Rana clamitans
- Pseudacris triseriata triseriata
- 24700 Blog Archive CalArts anurans to perform Concerto for ...
- Toad by Josh Sutlift 2008 Photo Contest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.