Scrabble word: ANNULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNULUS exist?
Definitions of ANNULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- A ringlike figure, part, structure, or marking, such as a growth ring on the scale of a fish.
- A ring or group of thick-walled cells around the sporangia of many ferns that functions in spore release.
- The ringlike remains of a broken partial veil, found around the stipes of certain mushrooms.
- The figure bounded by and containing the area between two concentric circles.
- adj - a ring or ringlike part [n -LI or -LUSES] : ANNULOSE