Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNULUS exist?
Definitions of ANNULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- A ringlike figure, part, structure, or marking, such as a growth ring on the scale of a fish.
- A ring or group of thick-walled cells around the sporangia of many ferns that functions in spore release.
- The ringlike remains of a broken partial veil, found around the stipes of certain mushrooms.
- The figure bounded by and containing the area between two concentric circles.
- adj - a ring or ringlike part [n -LI or -LUSES] : ANNULOSE
There are 7 letters in ANNULUS: A L N N S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNULUS plus a wildcard: ANNULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNULUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANNULUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.