Scrabble word: ALMANAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALMANAC exist?
Definitions of ALMANAC in dictionaries:
- noun - an annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year
- noun - an annual publication containing tabular information in a particular field or fields arranged according to the calendar of a given year
- An annual publication including calendars with weather forecasts, astronomical information, tide tables, and other related tabular information.
- An annual publication composed of various lists, charts, and tables of information in one field or many unrelated fields.
- noun - an annual publication containing general information
There are 7 letters in ALMANAC: A A A C L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALMANAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALMANAC plus a wildcard: ALMANAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALMANAC
Images for ALMANAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.