Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANIACAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIACAL exist?
Definitions of MANIACAL in dictionaries:
- adj - wildly disordered
- Suggestive of or afflicted with insanity: a maniacal frenzy.
- Characterized by excessive enthusiasm or excitement: a maniacal interest in gambling.
- adj - an insane person [n -S] : MANIACAL
There are 8 letters in MANIACAL: A A A C I L M N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIACAL plus a wildcard: MANIACAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIACAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIACAL
- Baby Marge Simpson by maniacaldude on deviantART
- Rayman by maniacaldude on deviantART
- Bands that died too soon Detonize and The Corpse
- maniacal Laughter Top 5 Cartoon Vixens and Villainesses
- Radiation Sickness Radiation Sickness 5 out now
- Salamence by Drmaniacal on deviantART
- No Catscratch Fanfics by maniacaldude on deviantART
- Stripe vs. Gizmo by maniacaldude on deviantART
- FIERCE COMICS THE maniacal Smile Minus 1 Issue
- the grass is greener Is there anybody OUT there
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.