Scrabble word: ALCOHOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALCOHOL exist?
Definitions of ALCOHOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- noun - any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
- Intoxicating liquor containing alcohol.
- Any of a series of hydroxyl compounds, the simplest of which are derived from saturated hydrocarbons, have the general formula CnH2n+1OH, and include ethanol and methanol.
- noun - a flammable liquid