Scrabble word: ALCOHOL
Is ALCOHOL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALCOHOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- noun - any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
- Intoxicating liquor containing alcohol.
- Any of a series of hydroxyl compounds, the simplest of which are derived from saturated hydrocarbons, have the general formula CnH2n+1OH, and include ethanol and methanol.
- noun - a flammable liquid
There are 7 letters in ALCOHOL: A C H L L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALCOHOL
Click to search all anagrams of ALCOHOL plus a wildcard: ALCOHOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALCOHOL
Images for ALCOHOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.