Scrabble word: AFFINE
Is AFFINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AFFINE in dictionaries:
- noun - (anthropology) kin by marriage
- adj - (mathematics) of or pertaining to the geometry of affine transformations
- adj - (anthropology) related by marriage
- Of or relating to a transformation of coordinates that is equivalent to a translation, contraction, or expansion with respect to a fixed origin and fixed coordinate system.
- Of or relating to the geometry of affine transformations.
- noun - a relative by marriage
There are 6 letters in AFFINE: A E F F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFINE
Click to search all anagrams of AFFINE plus a wildcard: AFFINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFINE
Images for AFFINE
Lookup in Wiki for AFFINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.