Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABBESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABBESS exist?
Definitions of ABBESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the superior of a group of nuns
- The superior of a convent.
- Used as a title for such a person.
- n - the female superior of a convent of nuns
There are 6 letters in ABBESS: A B B E S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABBESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABBESS plus a wildcard: ABBESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABBESS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABBESS
- Xaveria Gasser abbess of the Elisabeth Sisters Convent in Klagenfurt ...
- Velzquez Portrait of abbess Jernima de la Fuente
- Hilda abbess of Whitby 680 For All the Saints
- abbess Maria Elisabeth of Habsburg-Lorraine by (location unknown to ...
- abbess at Prayer Indianapolis Museum of Art
- abbess Jeronima de la Fuente - Oil Painting Reproduction
- abbess Oak Writing Desk eBay
- abbess Jeronima de la Fuente 1620 by Velazquez Diego
- Backchat Andrew abbess
- contrite Maria faces Mother abbess [click to enlarge]
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.