Is WHILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- The time, effort, or trouble taken in doing something: The project wasn’t worth my while.
- As long as; during the time that: It was lovely while it lasted.
- At the same time that; although: While the grandparents love the children, they are strict with them.
- Whereas; and: The soles are leather, while the uppers are canvas.
- verb - to cause to pass pleasantly
There are 5 letters in WHILE: E H I L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHILE, to go: WHILE?
Rearrange the letters in WHILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHILE
What's nearby WHILE
Lookup in Wiki for WHILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHILE"