Is WHARF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHARF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- verb - provide with a wharf
- verb - store on a wharf
- verb - discharge at a wharf
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- verb - moor at a wharf
- A landing place or pier where ships may tie up and load or unload.
- A shore or riverbank.
- To moor (a vessel) at a wharf.
- To take to or store (cargo) on a wharf.
- To berth at a wharf.
- verb - to moor to a wharf (a docking place for vessels)
There are 5 letters in WHARF: A F H R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHARF
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHARF, to go: WHARF?
Rearrange the letters in WHARF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHARF
What's nearby WHARF
Lookup in Wiki for WHARF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHARF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHARF"