Is WHANG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHANG in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - beat with force
- verb - propel or hit with force
- verb - attack forcefully
- A thong or whip of hide or leather.
- A lashing blow, as of a whip.
- The sound of such a blow.
- To beat or whip with a thong.
- To beat with a sharp blow or blows.
- To strike so as to produce a loud, reverberant noise.
- verb - to beat with a whip
There are 5 letters in WHANG: A G H N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHANG
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHANG, to go: WHANG?
Rearrange the letters in WHANG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHANG
What's nearby WHANG
Lookup in Wiki for WHANG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHANG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHANG"