Is WHALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - any of the larger cetacean mammals having a streamlined body and breathing through a blowhole on the head
- verb - hunt for whales
- Any of various marine mammals of the order Cetacea, having the general shape of a fish with forelimbs modified to form flippers, a tail with horizontal flukes, and one or two blowholes for breathing, especially one of the very large species as distinguished from the smaller dolphins and porpoises.
- An impressive example: a whale of a story.
- To strike or hit repeatedly and forcefully; thrash.
- verb - to engage in the hunting of whales (large marine mammals)
There are 5 letters in WHALE: A E H L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHALE, to go: WHALE?
Rearrange the letters in WHALE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHALE
What's nearby WHALE
Lookup in Wiki for WHALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHALE"