Is TUCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - eatables (especially sweets)
- noun - (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- noun - a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- noun - a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - make a tuck or several folds in
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- verb - to fold under
There are 5 letters in TUCKS: C K S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUCKS, to go: TUCKS?
Rearrange the letters in TUCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUCKS
What's nearby TUCKS
Lookup in Wiki for TUCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUCKS"