Is TUCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - eatables (especially sweets)
- noun - (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- noun - a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- noun - a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - make a tuck or several folds in
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- To make one fold or several folds in.
- To gather up and fold, thrust, or turn in so as to secure or confine: She tucked her scarf into her blouse.
- To put in a snug spot.
- To put in an out-of-the-way, snug place: a cabin that was tucked among the pines.
- To store in a safe spot; save: tuck away a bit of lace; tuck away millions.
- To draw in; contract: He tucked his chin into his chest.
- To bring (a body part) into a tuck position.
- The act of tucking.
- A flattened pleat or fold, especially a very narrow one stitched in place.
- The part of a ship’s hull under the stern where the ends of the bottom planks come together.
- A bodily position used in some sports, such as diving, in which the knees are bent, the thighs are drawn close to the chest, and the hands are clasped around the shins.
- A position in skiing in which the skier squats while holding the poles parallel to the ground and under the arms.
- Food, especially sweets and pastry.
- A beat or tap, especially on a drum.
- A slender sword; a rapier.
- Energy; vigor.
- verb - to fold under
There are 4 letters in TUCK: C K T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUCK, to go: TUCK?
Rearrange the letters in TUCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUCK
What's nearby TUCK
Lookup in Wiki for TUCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUCK"