Is TIMID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMID in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who are fearful and cautious
- adj - showing fear and lack of confidence
- adj - lacking self-confidence
- adj - lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- Lacking self-confidence; shy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “hesitating to take action or assert oneself out of fear, apprehensiveness, or lack of self-confidence”: too timid to protest; timorous of venturing an opinion.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
There are 5 letters in TIMID: D I I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMID
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMID, to go: TIMID?
Rearrange the letters in TIMID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIMID
What's nearby TIMID
Lookup in Wiki for TIMID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMID"