Is SHOWY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOWY in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- adj - displaying brilliance and virtuosity
- adj - (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- adj - superficially attractive and stylish
- Making an imposing or aesthetically pleasing display; striking: showy flowers.
- Displaying brilliance and virtuosity of ability or performance: a showy violin solo.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by striking, often excessively conspicuous display”: a cheap, showy rhinestone bracelet; an entertainer’s flamboyant personality; an ostentatious sable coat; a pretentious scholarly edition; a splashy advertising campaign.
- adj - making a great or brilliant display
There are 5 letters in SHOWY: H O S W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOWY, to go: SHOWY?
Rearrange the letters in SHOWY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHOWY
What's nearby SHOWY
Lookup in Wiki for SHOWY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOWY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOWY"