Is SEIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - take hold of
- verb - take or capture by force
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - hook by a pull on the line
- verb - affect
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- To grasp suddenly and forcibly; take or grab: seize a sword.
- To grasp with the mind; apprehend: seize an idea and develop it to the fullest extent.
- To possess oneself of (something): seize an opportunity.
- To have a sudden, overwhelming effect on: a heinous crime that seized the minds and emotions of the populace.
- To overwhelm physically: a person who was seized with a terminal disease.
- To take into custody; capture.
- To take quick and forcible possession of; confiscate: seize a cache of illegal drugs.
- Also seise (sKz).
- To put (one) into possession of something.
- To vest ownership of a feudal property in.
- To bind with turns of small line.
- To lay sudden or forcible hold of.
- To cohere or fuse with another part as a result of high pressure or temperature and restrict or prevent further motion or flow.
- To come to a halt: The talks seized up and were rescheduled.
- adj - to take hold of suddenly and forcibly [v SEIZED, SEIZING, SEIZES] : SEIZABLE
There are 5 letters in SEIZE: E E I S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEIZE, to go: SEIZE?
Rearrange the letters in SEIZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEIZE
What's nearby SEIZE
Lookup in Wiki for SEIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEIZE"