Is SIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the physical magnitude of something (how big it is)
- noun - the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing)
- noun - any glutinous material used to fill pores in surfaces or to stiffen fabrics
- noun - the actual state of affairs
- noun - a large magnitude
- verb - cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- verb - sort according to size
- verb - make to a size
- adj - (used in combination) sized
- The physical dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or extent of an object.
- Any of a series of graduated categories of dimension whereby manufactured articles, such as shoes and clothing, are classified.
- Considerable extent, amount, or dimensions: a debt of enormous size.
- Character, value, or status with reference to relative importance or the capacity to meet given requirements: Try this proposal on for size.
- The actual state of affairs: That’s about the size of the situation.
- To arrange, classify, or distribute according to size.
- Any of several gelatinous or glutinous substances usually made from glue, wax, or clay and used as a glaze or filler for porous materials such as paper, cloth, or wall surfaces.
- verb - to arrange according to size (physical proportions)
There are 4 letters in SIZE: E I S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIZE, to go: SIZE?
Rearrange the letters in SIZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIZE
What's nearby SIZE
Lookup in Wiki for SIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIZE"