Is REGRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the reasoning involved when you assume the conclusion is true and reason backward to the evidence
- noun - returning to a former state
- verb - go back to a statistical means
- verb - go back to a previous state
- verb - get worse or fall back to a previous condition
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- To go back; move backward.
- To return to a previous, usually worse or less developed state.
- To induce a state of regression in.
- The act of going or coming back; return.
- Passage back; reentry.
- The act of reasoning backward from an effect to a cause.
- verb - to go back
There are 7 letters in REGRESS: E E G R R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGRESS, to go: REGRESS?
Rearrange the letters in REGRESS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REGRESS
6 letters out of REGRESS
5 letters out of REGRESS
4 letters out of REGRESS
3 letters out of REGRESS
2 letters out of REGRESS
Contextual use of REGRESS
What's nearby REGRESS
Lookup in Wiki for REGRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGRESS"