Is QUIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUIVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - a shaky motion
- noun - case for holding arrows
- noun - the act of vibrating
- verb - shake with fast, tremulous movements
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- The act or motion of quivering.
- A portable case for holding arrows.
- A case full of arrows.
- verb - to shake with a slight but rapid motion
There are 6 letters in QUIVER: E I Q R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUIVER, to go: QUIVER?
Rearrange the letters in QUIVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUIVER
What's nearby QUIVER
Lookup in Wiki for QUIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUIVER"