Is PURDAH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURDAH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of social isolation
- noun - the traditional Hindu or Muslim system of keeping women secluded
- noun - a screen used in India to separate women from men or strangers
- A curtain or screen, used mainly in India to keep women separate from men or strangers.
- The Hindu or Muslim system of sex segregation, practiced especially by keeping women in seclusion.
- Social seclusion: “Never have artists been more separate: their inordinate fame, wealth, drug use have driven them into luxurious purdah” (D.
- noun - a curtain used in India to seclude women
There are 6 letters in PURDAH: A D H P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURDAH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURDAH, to go: PURDAH?
Rearrange the letters in PURDAH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURDAH
What's nearby PURDAH
Lookup in Wiki for PURDAH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURDAH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURDAH"