Is PALATAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALATAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a semivowel produced with the tongue near the palate (like the initial sound in the English word `yeast')
- adj - relating to or lying near the palate
- adj - produced with the front of the tongue near or touching the hard palate (as `y') or with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate (as `ch' in `chin' or `j' in `gin')
- Of or relating to the palate.
- Produced with the front of the tongue near or against the hard palate, as the (y) in English young.
- Produced with the blade of the tongue near the hard palate, as the (ch) in English chin.
- A palatal sound.
- noun - a bone of the palate
There are 7 letters in PALATAL: A A A L L P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALATAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALATAL, to go: PALATAL?
Rearrange the letters in PALATAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALATAL
What's nearby PALATAL
Lookup in Wiki for PALATAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALATAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALATAL"