Is MUFFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUFFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a kiln with an inner chamber for firing things at a low temperature
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- To wrap up, as in a blanket or shawl, for warmth, protection, or secrecy.
- To wrap or pad in order to deaden the sound: muffled the drums.
- To deaden (a sound): The sand muffled the hoofbeats.
- To make vague or obscure: “His message was so muffled by learning and ‘artiness’” (Walter Blair).
- To repress; stifle.
- Something that muffles.
- A kiln or part of a kiln in which pottery can be fired without being exposed to direct flame.
- The fleshy, hairless snout of certain mammals, such as ruminants.
- verb - to wrap with something to deaden sound
There are 6 letters in MUFFLE: E F F L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUFFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUFFLE, to go: MUFFLE?
Rearrange the letters in MUFFLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUFFLE
What's nearby MUFFLE
Lookup in Wiki for MUFFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUFFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUFFLE"