Is MUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a warm tubular covering for the hands
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - fail to catch, as of a ball
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- To perform or handle clumsily; bungle.
- To fail to make (a catch).
- A clumsy or bungled action.
- A failure to make a catch.
- A small cylindrical fur or cloth cover, open at both ends, in which the hands are placed for warmth.
- A cluster of feathers on the side of the face of certain breeds of fowl.
- verb - to work, make, or do clumsily
There are 4 letters in MUFF: F F M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUFF, to go: MUFF?
Rearrange the letters in MUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUFF
What's nearby MUFF
Lookup in Wiki for MUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUFF"