Is MANUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANUAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small handbook
- noun - (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- adj - of or relating to the hands
- adj - requiring human effort
- adj - doing or requiring physical work
- Of or relating to the hands: manual skill.
- Done by, used by, or operated with the hands.
- Employing human rather than mechanical energy: manual labor.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a small reference book.
- A small reference book, especially one giving instructions.
- A keyboard of an organ played with the hands.
- A machine operated by hand.
- Prescribed movements in the handling of a weapon, especially a rifle: the manual of arms.
- noun - a small reference book
There are 6 letters in MANUAL: A A L M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANUAL, to go: MANUAL?
Rearrange the letters in MANUAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MANUAL
What's nearby MANUAL
Lookup in Wiki for MANUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANUAL"