Is LEAVED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAVED in various dictionaries:
- verb - go away from a place
- verb - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- verb - act or be so as to become in a specified state
- verb - leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- verb - have left or have as a remainder
- verb - be survived by after one's death
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- adj - having leaves or leaves as specified
- Having or bearing a leaf or leaves.
- Having a specified number or kind of leaves.
- adj - having a leaf or leaves
There are 6 letters in LEAVED: A D E E L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAVED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAVED, to go: LEAVED?
Rearrange the letters in LEAVED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAVED
What's nearby LEAVED
Lookup in Wiki for LEAVED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAVED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAVED"