Is LABIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LABIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant whose articulation involves movement of the lips
- adj - of or relating to the lips of the mouth
- adj - relating to or near the female labium
- Of or relating to the lips or labia.
- Articulated mainly by closing or partly closing the lips, as the sounds (b), (m), or (w).
- A labial consonant.
- noun - a labially produced sound
There are 6 letters in LABIAL: A A B I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LABIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LABIAL, to go: LABIAL?
Rearrange the letters in LABIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LABIAL
What's nearby LABIAL
Lookup in Wiki for LABIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LABIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LABIAL"