Is JINGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JINGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic sound
- noun - a comic verse of irregular measure
- verb - make a sound typical of metallic objects
- To make a tinkling or ringing metallic sound.
- To cause to make a tinkling or ringing metallic sound.
- The sound produced by or as if by bits of metal striking together.
- A piece of light singsong verse or rhyme.
- A catchy, often musical advertising slogan.
- verb - to make a tinkling sound
There are 6 letters in JINGLE: E G I J L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JINGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JINGLE, to go: JINGLE?
Rearrange the letters in JINGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JINGLE
What's nearby JINGLE
Lookup in Wiki for JINGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JINGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JINGLE"