Is JADES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JADES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish
- noun - a woman adulterer
- noun - a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 5 letters in JADES: A D E J S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JADES
To search all scrabble anagrams of JADES, to go: JADES?
Rearrange the letters in JADES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JADES
What's nearby JADES
Lookup in Wiki for JADES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JADES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JADES"