Is JADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish
- noun - a woman adulterer
- noun - a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- adj - of something having the color of jade
- Either of two distinct minerals, nephrite and jadeite, that are generally pale green or white and are used mainly as gemstones or in carving.
- A broken-down or useless horse; a nag.
- A woman regarded as disreputable or shrewish.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 4 letters in JADE: A D E J
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JADE, to go: JADE?
Rearrange the letters in JADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JADE
What's nearby JADE
Lookup in Wiki for JADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JADE"