Is INDEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- noun - a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts
- noun - a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- noun - an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- noun - the finger next to the thumb
- verb - list in an index
- verb - provide with an index
- verb - adjust through indexation
- An alphabetized list of names, places, and subjects treated in a printed work, giving the page or pages on which each item is mentioned.
- A thumb index.
- A table, file, or catalog.
- Something that reveals or indicates; a sign: “Her face... was a fair index to her disposition” (Samuel Butler).
- A character ( ) used in printing to call attention to a particular paragraph or section.
- An indicator or a pointer, as on a scientific instrument.
- A number or symbol, often written as a subscript or superscript to a mathematical expression, that indicates an operation to be performed on, an ordering relation involving, or a use of the associated expression.
- A list formerly published by Church authority, restricting or forbidding the reading of certain books.
- To furnish with an index: index a book.
- To enter in an index.
- To indicate or signal.
- To adjust through indexation.
- noun - a type of reference guide at the end of a book
- verb - to provide with an index
There are 5 letters in INDEX: D E I N X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDEX
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDEX, to go: INDEX?
Rearrange the letters in INDEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INDEX
What's nearby INDEX
Lookup in Wiki for INDEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDEX"