Is GRAPH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAPH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a visual representation of the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes
- verb - represent by means of a graph
- verb - plot upon a graph
- A diagram that exhibits a relationship, often functional, between two sets of numbers as a set of points having coordinates determined by the relationship.
- A pictorial device, such as a pie chart or bar graph, used to illustrate quantitative relationships.
- To represent by a graph.
- To plot (a function) on a graph.
- The spelling of a word.
- Any of the possible forms of a grapheme.
- A written character that represents a vowel, consonant, syllable, word, or other expression and that cannot be further analyzed.
- verb - to represent by means of a diagram
There are 5 letters in GRAPH: A G H P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAPH, to go: GRAPH?
Rearrange the letters in GRAPH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAPH
What's nearby GRAPH
Lookup in Wiki for GRAPH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAPH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAPH"