Is FRIEZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRIEZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an architectural ornament consisting of a horizontal sculptured band between the architrave and the cornice
- noun - a heavy woolen fabric with a long nap
- A plain or decorated horizontal part of an entablature between the architrave and cornice.
- A decorative horizontal band, as along the upper part of a wall in a room.
- A coarse, shaggy woolen cloth with an uncut nap.
- A dense, low-pile surface, as in carpeting, resembling such cloth.
- noun - a coarse woolen fabric
There are 6 letters in FRIEZE: E E F I R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIEZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRIEZE, to go: FRIEZE?
Rearrange the letters in FRIEZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRIEZE
What's nearby FRIEZE
Lookup in Wiki for FRIEZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRIEZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRIEZE"