Is FOGGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOGGY in various dictionaries:
- adj - stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- adj - indistinct or hazy in outline
- adj - filled or abounding with fog or mist
- adj - obscured by fog
- Full of or surrounded by fog.
- Resembling or suggestive of fog.
- Clouded or blurred by or as if by fog; vague: had only a foggy memory of what had taken place; hasn’t the foggiest idea how to get home.
- adv - filled with fog [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : FOGGILY
There are 5 letters in FOGGY: F G G O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOGGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOGGY, to go: FOGGY?
Rearrange the letters in FOGGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOGGY
What's nearby FOGGY
Lookup in Wiki for FOGGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOGGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOGGY"