Is FLOCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a church congregation guided by a pastor
- noun - a group of birds
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - an orderly crowd
- noun - a group of sheep or goats
- verb - move as a crowd or in a group
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- A group of animals that live, travel, or feed together.
- A group of people under the leadership of one person, especially the members of a church.
- See Usage Note at collective noun.
- A tuft, as of fiber or hair.
- Waste wool or cotton used for stuffing furniture and mattresses.
- An inferior grade of wool added to cloth for extra weight.
- Pulverized wool or felt that is applied to paper, cloth, or metal to produce a texture or pattern.
- See floccule.
- To stuff with waste wool or cotton.
- To texture or pattern with pulverized wool or felt.
- verb - to gather or move in a crowd
There are 5 letters in FLOCK: C F K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOCK, to go: FLOCK?
Rearrange the letters in FLOCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOCK
What's nearby FLOCK
Lookup in Wiki for FLOCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOCK"