Is FASCIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FASCIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc
- noun - instrument panel on an automobile or airplane containing dials and controls
- A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue enveloping, separating, or binding together muscles, organs, and other soft structures of the body.
- A broad and distinct band of color.
- A flat horizontal band or member between moldings, especially in a classical entablature.
- The dashboard of a motor vehicle.
- adj - a broad and distinct band of color [n -CIAE or -CIAS] : FASCIAL, FASCIATE
There are 6 letters in FASCIA: A A C F I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FASCIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of FASCIA, to go: FASCIA?
Rearrange the letters in FASCIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FASCIA
What's nearby FASCIA
Lookup in Wiki for FASCIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FASCIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FASCIA"