Is ENSIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENSIGN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who holds a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard
- noun - an emblem flown as a symbol of nationality
- noun - colors flown by a ship to show its nationality
- A national flag displayed on ships and aircraft, often with the special insignia of a branch or unit of the armed forces.
- A standard or banner, as of a military unit.
- A standard-bearer.
- ENS, Ens.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank.
- A badge of office or power; an emblem: “I want the seals of power and place,/The ensigns of command,/Charged by the people’s unbought grace,/To rule my native land” (John Quincy Adams).
- A sign; a token.
- noun - a navy officer
There are 6 letters in ENSIGN: E G I N N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENSIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENSIGN, to go: ENSIGN?
Rearrange the letters in ENSIGN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENSIGN
What's nearby ENSIGN
Lookup in Wiki for ENSIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENSIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENSIGN"