Is DEPUTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPUTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
- noun - a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- A person appointed or empowered to act for another.
- An assistant exercising full authority in the absence of his or her superior and equal authority in emergencies: a deputy to the sheriff.
- A representative in a legislative body in certain countries.
- noun - one appointed to act for another
There are 6 letters in DEPUTY: D E P T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPUTY, to go: DEPUTY?
Rearrange the letters in DEPUTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEPUTY
What's nearby DEPUTY
Lookup in Wiki for DEPUTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPUTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPUTY"