Is CUNNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUNNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- noun - crafty artfulness (especially in deception)
- adj - attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- adj - showing inventiveness and skill
- Marked by or given to artful subtlety and deceptiveness.
- Executed with or exhibiting ingenuity.
- Delicately pleasing; pretty or cute: a cunning little pet.
- Skill in deception; guile.
- Skill or adeptness in execution or performance; dexterity.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
- noun - skill in deception
There are 7 letters in CUNNING: C G I N N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUNNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUNNING, to go: CUNNING?
Rearrange the letters in CUNNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUNNING
What's nearby CUNNING
Lookup in Wiki for CUNNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUNNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUNNING"