Is COLUMN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLUMN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line of units following one after another
- noun - a vertical glass tube used in column chromatography
- noun - a vertical array of numbers or other information
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - an article giving opinions or perspectives
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- noun - a page or text that is vertically divided
- noun - any tubular or pillar-like supporting structure in the body
- A supporting pillar consisting of a base, a cylindrical shaft, and a capital.
- Something resembling an architectural pillar in form or function: a column of mercury in a thermometer.
- One of two or more vertical sections of typed lines lying side by side on a page and separated by a rule or a blank space.
- A feature article that appears regularly in a publication, such as a newspaper.
- A formation, as of troops or vehicles, in which all elements follow one behind the other.
- Any of various tubular or pillarlike supporting structures in the body, each generally having a single tissue origin and function: the vertebral column.
- adj - a vertical cylindrical support [n -S] : COLUMNAL, COLUMNAR, COLUMNED
There are 6 letters in COLUMN: C L M N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLUMN
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLUMN, to go: COLUMN?
Rearrange the letters in COLUMN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COLUMN
What's nearby COLUMN
Lookup in Wiki for COLUMN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLUMN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLUMN"