Is COCOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COCOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - silky envelope spun by the larvae of many insects to protect pupas and by spiders to protect eggs
- verb - retreat as if into a cocoon, as from an unfriendly environment
- verb - wrap in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection
- A protective case of silk or similar fibrous material spun by the larvae of moths and other insects that serves as a covering for their pupal stage.
- A similar natural protective covering or structure, such as the egg case of a spider.
- A protective plastic coating that is placed over stored military or naval equipment.
- To envelop in or as if in a cocoon, as for protection from a harsh or unfriendly environment.
- verb - to wrap or envelop tightly
There are 6 letters in COCOON: C C N O O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COCOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of COCOON, to go: COCOON?
Rearrange the letters in COCOON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COCOON
What's nearby COCOON
Lookup in Wiki for COCOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COCOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COCOON"