Is CIRRUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CIRRUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - usually coiled
- noun - a wispy white cloud (usually of fine ice crystals) at a high altitude (4 to 8 miles)
- noun - a slender flexible animal appendage as on barnacles or crinoids or many insects
- A high-altitude cloud composed of narrow bands or patches of thin, generally white, fleecy parts.
- A tendril or similar part.
- A slender, flexible appendage, such as the fused cilia of certain protozoans.
- noun - a tendril or similar part
There are 6 letters in CIRRUS: C I R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRRUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CIRRUS, to go: CIRRUS?
Rearrange the letters in CIRRUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CIRRUS
What's nearby CIRRUS
Lookup in Wiki for CIRRUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CIRRUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CIRRUS"