Is RUBRICS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUBRICS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule of conduct or procedure
- noun - an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- noun - directions for the conduct of Christian church services (often printed in red in a prayer book)
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - a title or heading that is printed in red or in a special type
- noun - category name
- verb - adorn with ruby red color
- adj - a part of a manuscript or book that appears in red [n -S] : RUBRICAL
There are 7 letters in RUBRICS: B C I R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBRICS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUBRICS, to go: RUBRICS?
Rearrange the letters in RUBRICS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RUBRICS
6 letters out of RUBRICS
5 letters out of RUBRICS
4 letters out of RUBRICS
3 letters out of RUBRICS
2 letters out of RUBRICS
Contextual use of RUBRICS
What's nearby RUBRICS
Lookup in Wiki for RUBRICS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUBRICS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUBRICS"